1. A Daily Snippet: Transcribe a snippet of dialog overheard today and use that cue as the opening thought of a poem, like an epigraph.
“But it’s the Christmas Party”
I know you’ve got that holiday spirit
But I don’t want to hear it
I’m gonna snap
All I want for Christmas is a nap.
2. Batman in the White House
3. Camels, Telephones, Manchester: Art/Story Inspiration
4. Uncurse this Cursed Image
5. Retro 80s Message: Use this Generator
6. Over or Under?
7. Four Word Dystopia
We killed the world.
*Yeah, I’ve pretty much lost all my chill.